Sameer For Congress

For years, I've wanted to run for Congress.
I'm finally going to do it in 2006. (temporarily postponed)
One problem--I don't know which party to choose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

9.23.2005

The Odyssey...or is it the Aeneid?

While I'm bloggin' away--here's the link to pictures from my epic-ish trip:

http://wanderingmaverick.smugmug.com

For anyone (Lisa) who might want to buy prints, let me know. I have the prices cranked up on the site in preparation for potentially selling photos for profit. But I don't want to screw my friends! I'll tell you how to sign in to smugmug so you can buy photos at cost.

1 Comments:

Blogger cat said...

Nice photos! :) (And intriguing website... I might be emailing you questions about your experience with them). Hope you're safe and sound!

9/29/2005 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home