Sameer For Congress

For years, I've wanted to run for Congress.
I'm finally going to do it in 2006. (temporarily postponed)
One problem--I don't know which party to choose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

8.01.2005

Aloha, Hawai'i (sniff)...

I'm here at Honolulu International (Airport, that is...not hot dogs) and am about to head out to Singapore!  I just checked in, and when the lady at the counter asked me if I wanted to be in the "upper deck" of the 747...oh baby, oh baby.  I could have married her.  Twice.
 
Yes, after 2.5 weeks in Hawaii, I'm a little bored.  Don't get me wrong, it's a great place.  Big Island totally rocks.  But is waaay too quiet.  Volcanoes National Park is flat out amazing.  (I have some great pictures of "hot liquid magma" that I'll post soon.)  And Maui (was there for a few days) is nice, too.  With grumpy people.  But way cool hostellers.  I met these two Irish folks who were way cool.  And their names?  Sinead and Connor.  Yeah.
 
So yeah, Hawaii starts to look the same after a few weeks.  And the names--Weiulani, Haleakala, Pu'unani (yes, you heard that right)....kinda hard to get around when ever street name either a) ends in 'ani, or b) is Kamehameha!
 
That's all for now--I'll holla soon!
 
 
 
 

1 Comments:

Blogger tollwaywarrior said...

Pu'unanni Street? An adolescent's dream. Wait, how old are you again?

8/02/2005 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home