Sameer For Congress

For years, I've wanted to run for Congress.
I'm finally going to do it in 2006. (temporarily postponed)
One problem--I don't know which party to choose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

8.29.2005

Bangkok, or What am I going to do with all this dong?

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I am in the Bangkok airport.  At an internet terminal.  Because I'm on my way to Bangalore and have a 6-hour layover.  And I'm bored.
 
Oh, and the @#$%ing money changer wouldn't change my Vietnamese dong into anything.  Not even a paper crane.  She looked pretty content with herself, too--here's a transcript:
 
ME: ...so you can't change my dong?
HER (grinning as if she was about to tell me it was raining ice cream): Nope!
ME: What am I going to do with all this dong?
 
The moral of the story: Use your dong in Vietnam.
The offer: if anyone has any use for my 200,000 dong (~$12 US), let me know.  I can arrange the transfer of the goods (dong).
 
Adios!
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home