Sameer For Congress

For years, I've wanted to run for Congress.
I'm finally going to do it in 2006. (temporarily postponed)
One problem--I don't know which party to choose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

3.15.2007

...and he took the Lindbergh baby, too.

So CNN is reporting that this guy, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, recently confessed to a bunch of crimes, including the following:

  • Plotting the 9/11 attacks.
  • Plotting the foiled Richard Reid shoe bombing.
  • Plotting the Bali bombing.
  • Plotting attacks on a myriad of cities and political figures.
  • Personally beheading Daniel Pearl.
I'm not saying this guy is innocent, but does anyone find it a bit much that he conveniently confessed to nearly every terrorist attack over the past few years? Or that this confession happened during a military tribunal at Guantanamo (a place not really known for its fair legal system)? Hmm...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This whole thing smells of horsefeathers. Not that I am a big believer in conspiracy theories, but all of this is just too convenient.

POTUS is out of the country enjoying a South American tour de comida, Gonzo is claiming responsibility (yet no fault) at a bunch o' lawyers getting fired [thanks to a little provision in ye olde Patriot Act], our trade deficit is multiplying like cats, and Cheney recently installed IMADICK 10.0.

[Enter distracting news story, stage left]

I am sure he would admit fault to our trade deficit as well... as well as the mastermind to the Astros' World Series implosion two years ago.

Me, I'm paying attention to the man behind the curtain, and clicking my boot heels three times...

3/15/2007 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home