Sameer For Congress

For years, I've wanted to run for Congress.
I'm finally going to do it in 2006. (temporarily postponed)
One problem--I don't know which party to choose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

6.17.2005

Where in the....

As I was on a plane to Cincinnati late Tuesday afternoon, I realized I had the following itineraries in my Continental OnePass account:
 
OnePass reward: IAD - CVG (with a return, never to be used--but required by Continental), CVG-CLE-DCA.
...overlapping...
Continental ticket: CVG - IAH, returning to BWI
...overlapping...
OnePass reward: IAH - BRO, returning to IAH
 
OnePass reward: IAH - Honolulu - Tokyo - Singapore - Tokyo - San Francisco - IAH (more on this one later!)
 
...if my plane had crashed (heaven forbid!) or anyone wanted to find me, they would have had a HELL of a time looking.  Not a bad feeling for a nomad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home